Today is my big 2-3!! My only Birthday wish this year is to hear from all those I love most in this world. :) That's always my favorite part about Birthdays.
As I get older I am reminded everyday of the things I love and hope to never forget as my life goes on and I continue to always turn another year older...
I hope I never forget...
- How lovely I feel when I’m dressed up
- How magical I think rainbows are
- How much I love driving with the sunroof open in the summertime
- The tears in my father’s eyes when he dropped me off at college for the first time
- How to create
- The many conversations my mother has had with me about taking care of myself
- How hard I had to work at my first job to afford my first car
- The day my brother left for the east coast and how sad my family was without him
- How excited I get around animals- even if it’s just the baby ducks crossing the road
- How fortunate I am to have such amazing girlfriends
- How thankful I am to be healthy
- How excited I am to be a mom- someday.
- How horrible it feels to break someone else’s heart
- The way that I feel when he looks at me
- How amazing it will feel when I complete my education in 8 weeks.
I'm looking forward to a great birthday and all of the magic, I'm hopeful, that 23 will bring.
...okay, i'm ready Kati...Bring on the anti-wrinkle cream! ♥