1.11.2010

Fabulous & Fascinating & Female

So, remember the weekly feature I began last week?

This week my fabulous, fascinating, friend is my big sister, Anne.

Well, She's actually my sorority big sister, but a fabulous big sister, nonetheless. She is the closest I will ever come to having a sister of my own.

I chose Anne this week because of some special memories that evoked wistful emotion this past weekend. It was sorority initiation and I couldn't help but think of my initiation memories and spending them with my new big sister, Anne. It was a wonderful memory that I know I will never forget.

Dear Anne,

You are an incredible woman. Your sincerity and friendship and beautiful soul inspires me, and your love for life, and those around you, teaches me to be a better woman. You are everything I could ever ask for in a friend. I believe, with all my heart, that you were the reason I never had a sister. Instead, God gave me you. And for that, I am eternally grateful. You are so special to me and purely irreplaceable. I cant wait to spend the rest of my life being your friend.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails