1.01.2010

rebel wishing.

I’m going to try a little experiment this year.


For Christmas I received $120 total in cash & checks.


I’ve been obsessing, to say the least, about this Canon Rebel camera ESO 12.2 megapixel for about…oh I’d say, two months now…



The only teeny tiny problem is… I unfortunately do not have an extra $575 just lying around somewhere. So…..(drum roll please)….


I am going to have to save the money, the good ole’ fashion way, and earn the camera myself.


Luckily, I am the kind of girl that wishes (and works) hard enough for the things that I want most in life.


In fact, my lifelong motto has always been “I usually get what I want in life...and if I do not, well…then I probably didn’t want it that much anyway…”


Here I come Rebel… only $455 to go!


12 days until I’m 23.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails