2.06.2010

Lately...

Lately, my biggest struggle is the lack of job insurence.

ugh.

The main concern is that, in five weeks, I will have a degree for an industry in which, currently has no growing demand. At least not in Portland... or the entire Pacific Northwest, really.

I've been thinking a lot about the fate of my professional future.

I am having to consider a lot of alternatives. Each day I continue to positively talk my way through this agonizing process. I am trying to wrap my mind around other possibilities.

Above all, I am a creator. I am a thinker and a problem solver and I believe in inspiring innovation.

Maybe, I am not meant to design now...? Maybe I need to consider my other strengths and skills...? Maybe it's not my time?

I can do this. I can do this...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails