2.22.2010

update.

Hello DS readers!

I know I have been away for a few days and I apologize! I have been doing some big things with my life lately, which I will share more about soon!

I hope everything is going great with all of you! For those of you that received my "secrets" letter, I hope are will still participate in the project. I have received a couple so far and they are fabulous! So, keep up the good work!

I have been thinking a lot about success and failures, lately. WHY certain things happen to our lives, what they teach us and the experiences that we gain from them. Do you believe things happen for a reason? I like to think they do....

This came from casey's facebook page this week and I really like it. I thought I'd share.

Hope you all had a great Monday!

"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
- Michael Jordan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails