3.26.2010

what i know for sure.

Some things I have learned so far in my big-girl life... (yes, it's only been two weeks but...)

I can tell you:

1. The cuter the shoe...the deadlier they usually are.

2. I have officially boarded the career choo-choo train. Things are going a little slow right now but work is all I can think about...

3. I have become very addicted to my blackberry. Wait, crackberry? Actually, come to think of it--that happened before 'big girl life'.

4. I am excited about making new friends at work!

5. It's important to aviod I-84 as much as possible duing the hours of 7-8:30 a.m. and 5- 6:30 p.m.

6. Not only is caffine essential to my energy levels but it also puts me in an excellent mood.

7. Now I can understand why my mom comes home every 6 months and says "I need a vacation"....

8. Paying bills and organizing things like doctor and dentist appointments can be a very daunting task.

9. I am very much a routine/scheduling kind-of-person. It's just how I like things... also, I am learning that I perform very well under pressure...

10. On a more positive note: I love my new job and I am ready for summer!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails