3.03.2010

Delightfully Sassy's Postsecret Project



I think it's time to present, to my blog world, the little project I have been working on lately...

In inspiration of Frank Warren and his weekly Postsecret blog, I decided to do something similar. I sent out a mass mailer to 100 of my closest female friends and family, all different ages, backgrounds, and lifestyles describing the project, the inspiration and this blog.

Just like Frank Warren's Postsecret Project, I have asked them to send me their secrets via post mail. In every letter I included a postmarked, return-addressed envelope with a provided 3x5 notecard for their individual secrets. Each secret has been sent to me anonymously; I have no idea where they are coming from.

I wanted to see if this idea would make as big of an impact in my network as Frank Warren has made on the world. I must say, I am quite impressed with the secrets I have received thus far. Thank you to those of you who have participated. I have received several and will begin scanning and posting them tomorrow.

**This is also a reminder to those of you who received my letter. Send me your secret soon because in two weeks I will no longer be living at this address. So, don't forget!

I can't wait to share your secrets. I have laughed, cried and empathized with all i've received and I am sure you all will too. I hope you are excited, stay tuned...

{image via: we heart it}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails