3.04.2010

Senior skip day.

This weekend I will be doing a lot of irresponsible college-student, celebratory activities on behalf of my final weekend as a college student. Next thursday I will have to say goodbye to my comfortable, fun, do-what-i-want lifestyle and prepare for the next chapter of my life: working girl!

Which- don't get me wrong, I am very excited about.... but, also nervous.

Anyway, this weekend is about celebrating and saying goodbye to a great college town, experience and the fabulous memories that OSU has given me these past 41/2 years.

To kick off the weekend right, we've decided to have a senior skip day (hopefully my professor doesn't find this...) We've decided to spend the afternoon wine tasting in the beautiful, Oregon Willamette Valley vineyards.


Goodbye OSU. Hello weekend. Heelllllooooooooo celebration!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails