8.30.2010

back on the sass track.

Good morning Delightfully Sassy readers,

Alongside my sincere apologies for neglect and abandoment these past months, I want to also announce my return to the blog. Yes, I am aware it's been quite some time since my last post (6 months to be exact) but I am excited and energized to pick up where I last left you.

A lot of transitions have occured in my life since we last spoke, which I am certain will make me a better communicator this time around. I am taking the weekend to redesign Delightfully Sassy and launch a new site to house my future content and publishings. I will annouce it's arrival date soon. For now, a tenitive date has been set for September 7, 2010.

I am looking forward to spending time with you all soon!
Thank you again for your ongoing support,
Holly

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails