11.24.2009

On a day. like. today.

The countdown till Graduation, for me, began months ago... But, it's days much like today... on a sunny, cold, November morning...on the beautiful Oregon State campus, which is a place that I’ve been proud to call my home for the past 5 years. Today, as I sit at the busy Brew Station coffee house on 23rd and Monroe, with my soy latte and New York Times, I can't help but feel a little regretful by the thought of moving away from this beautiful place, in March. They say that our college years are the best years of our lives; I know they were honestly mine. I am so thankful for experiences I’ve had, the lessons I’ve learned (and not just in a classroom)… and the relationships I have built during my time here. I will miss you Oregon State… Especially in the fall

[Image via: OSU]

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails