10.18.2010

i that's quite a statement.


i finished my interior design degree in march 2010 .oregon state university. i am working on the next chapter of my life.


I like precipitation, Georgia O’Keefe, vintage skirts, and The Beatles. And I work in public relations.


i live in Portland...

i love art. REALLY love it.


i appreciate a good bottle of cabernet.


I dream of mornings spent in my very own art gallery, drinking earl grey tea. Listening to Billie Holiday on an AM radio.


i like to think i am artistically inclined.


i still think of ways i can become an interior designer; i recieved my business license a year ago with intention to progress as a professional.


i consider myself a happy girl.


i sometimes listen to jazz music on sundays.

i love art; architecture, textiles, furniture, creating beautiful spaces...

...watching my ideas come to life…


if i have a bad day: hot Birkrum yoga is my escape. or a dry gin martini.

if i have a good day: a dry gin martini is how i celebrate. and good company.



i am s l o w l y learning how to sew. and be patient.



I am interested in renaissance art and nonfictional stories. and cowboys.

i aspire to be somewhat of an influencer. or coco chanel. or danica patrick.



my skin IS MY favorite feature.. but i secretly wish it was more olive toned



I get my daily news from NPR and Fast Company.



i am scared of regret. and i worry when i travel.



I do have lots of friends, and I love and appreciate every single one of them.



I would consider myself a GREAT thinker. but an even better creator.

I am blonde. Usually…




i am in love. have been for quite some time now.




i enjoy nontraditional journalism, but i’m inspired by new media forms of communication.



i am working on creating a life that is significant, enriching and makes an artistic contribution to our culture.




Kati; she is the mastermind behind this creative introduction.


this photo of me was shot by Kati while celebrating the 4th of july at the oregon coast this past summer.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails